• Be out of the mainstream and chose rapidly emerging, but still not overcrowded destination;
• Get more for what you spend;
• Increased air-flight schedules and easy access;
• Amazing infrastructure to support incentives and meetingsfor medium and small events;
• Variety and big choice of activities;
• Food and wine -to meet everyone’s expectations;
• All 4 seasons` destinationwithbestsellingtravelopportunitiesin everyseason;
• A destination that started investing in tourism;
• Safety –political and economic stability;
• Second largest airport in Bulgaria with international flight to more than 95 destinations around the world
• Fastest development city on the Black Sea Coastline
• Perfect location along the sea, mountain and forests
• Wide choice of hotels within walking distance to the city center
• High quality food
• Quality social life
• Bustling nightlife
The VenueFestival and Congress Centre Varna
Festival and Congress Centre is located in Varna, the marine capital of Bulgaria. The location of the venue is central and very convenient - at the entrance of the Sea Garden and only 50 m away of the beach.
The venue disposes of 11 multifunctional halls with a capacity of 50 to 1000 seats, restaurant,
cafes and two summer terraces, situated at the total of
4000 sq. m. The largest hall is Hall 1 . The capacity is 2 250 sq. m. and vary from 871 to 1011
seats, depending on the needs of the event and the dimensions of the stage. The capacity excluding
the balcony is for 750 delegates. The set up is Amphitheatre. The second biggest is Hall Europe.
It is a chamber amphitheatre, seating 240 people. The capacity of the restaurant inside is 150
places and the summer garden has another 150 seats.
The Palace of Culture and Sports Varna
The Palace of Culture and Sports is a multifunctional complex for congress, cultural and sporting events. The venue has 6 multi-purpose halls, recreation center, fitness center, press center, a modern shopping center. The biggest Hall is the Congress Hall.
Complex Mladost is composed of 5 separate rooms. It has soundproofed and electronic-controlled curtains. Adjacent to it is the Palace Press suitable for holding press conferences, analysis and parsing of sports meetings and training. It is equipped with video "Barkovizhan, projector, mobile screen, Hi-Fi system, high speed Internet access.
Pyramid Terrace of Melia Grand Hermitage
• Fascinated view toward the sea
• Total area is 1802 Sq. meters
• Dimensions: 53 x 34 meter
Belini Ballroom International Hotel Casino and Tower Suites
Situated on the second level, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and an intimate outdoor terrace, the ballroom Bellini is a remarkable venue. With stylish and modern design, natural colors and spacious layout, the Bellini ballroom offers a capacity for up to 320 people, while the large dance floor and state-of-art surround system will complete your entertainment, Divisible in to sections, the ballroom allows to be modified to suit any preferences.
Bus transportation from/to the hotel is included in the price of the Gala Dinner!